SOLD OUT- December 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 23, 24- 10:00am
SOLD OUT- December 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 23- 12:30pm
A festive Carolina Inn meal with Santa will undoubtedly usher in the Christmas magic for young and old alike along with plenty of entertainment for all! Our gatherings will be intimate experiences designed to make sure that you and your family members are able to enjoy holiday festivities in a safe environment.
Your family will be seated at a personalized table by your hospitality concierge who will also assist you in choosing all of the goodies from our brunch display. We have lots of magic planned to include cookie decorating with our cookie expert and of course a visit from Santa.
Cinnamon Rolls, Donut Holes (Veg)
Yogurt Parfaits (Veg, GF)
Fruit and Berries (Vegan, GF)
Caesar Salad (Veg)
Biscuits and Gravy
Scrambled Egg Station (Veg, GF, DF)- Chopped Bacon, Cheddar Cheese
Breakfast Potatoes (Vegan, GF)
Bacon and Sausage (GF, DF)
Tater Tots (Vegan, GF)
Hot Chicken and Waffles
French Toast Sticks with Syrup (Veg)
Christmas Cookies and Brownies (Veg)
What you need to know…..
- All guests are required to adhere to the NC standards of mask usage. They can be found here
- You will only share a table with the people in your party
- Meal Specifications
- The meal will be served as a buffet.
- The buffet will be shielded by a plexiglass barrier.
- Only your table will attend the buffet at the same time under the direction of your hospitality elf
- You will convey your food choices to the hospitality team member and they will put the food on your plate.
- You will pick up the plate at the end of the buffet
- All guests will be seated in a socially distanced manner from people who are not in their party. (6ft apart from the next table)
- Room capacity will adhere to NC Guideline for conference center usage.
- There will be no face painters
- Individualized cookie kits will be assembled for each person in your party. Pastry chef will guide the group through this activity
- Your event will feature either a magician and/or kid friendly performance.
- Your visit with SANTA
- Santa will enter the room and offer greeting. He will be masked
- Santa will be hosted in a sleigh and kids will be called up individually to talk to Santa.
Please call at least 72 hours prior to cancelling an existing reservation to avoid cancellation charges. No refunds will be granted with 72 hours of event.
FB staff is NC Count on Me certified and operate under Hyatt safety standards.
Safety Standards can be found here
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Reservations required. Reserved seating. If you need a high chair you must indicate this in the note section during checkout.